As a Level Designer, you will be responsible for creating immersive and gameplay-oriented levels using Unreal Engine 5
PLEASE APPLY IF ONLY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A FULL TIME POSITION - NO OUTSOURCE ARTISTS OR STUDIOS.
- Create clear, concise, and visually-oriented design materials that explain your vision and needed requirements or features to achieve it.
- Build out well-designed and functional white box layouts that also have great compositions and strong aesthetics.
- Proactively suggest improvements to gameplay systems and principles.
- Understands and applies narrative based design principles to the levels
- Participates in gameplay design processes
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a game level designer, working with current engines and tools
- A portfolio which demonstrates excellent Level Design skills
- Experience with closed and/or open-world layouts, including gameplay and technical requirements.
- Excellent with the level design fundamentals, constraints, and narrative.
- Comfortable collaborating with groups within art and programming.
- Knowledge of Third Person RPGs and Turn-Based Strategy games
- Good knowledge of level editing tools
- Experience in Unreal Engine
- Able to write technical documentation
- Ability to manage your own time and work within deadlines
- Being a team player
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written