Metaverse Game Studios, Inc
St. Petersburg, Florida / Remote Team
Metaverse is a young and independent game development company led by industry veterans who worked for core games such as Far Cry, Destiny, Halo series, Warface, League of Legends, Diablo Immortal, Mount&Blade series, Metro Exodus, and more. We are developing Angelic, which has an equal emphasis on storytelling and party-based RPG elements, all backed by a dark and compelling science-fiction setting in which you are often mesmerized by the complexity of the events happening around you.
If you are up to a challenge and want to deliver unforgettable RPG experiences to players around the world, our family is ready to welcome you!
PLEASE APPLY IF ONLY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A FULL TIME POSITION - NO OUTSOURCE ARTISTS OR STUDIOS.
Angelic combines turn-based strategy combat with a narrative RPG, all backed by a collaboratively crafting science-fiction setting thanks to blockchain technology. Get ready to shape a massive conflict in the dark and compelling universe of Angelic.
It will not be an easy journey, and each action will have deep echoing repercussions. But don’t worry, you won’t have to do it alone.
- Define, present and follow up on the project’s development strategy and processes
- Build and manage the project teams efficiently together with the core team to deliver and operate a high-quality game
- Form and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule, and budget
- Manage and report the P&L of the project, in collaboration with other teams within the studio
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Coordinate the work with the core team and directly lead people reporting to you – you challenge people and foster productivity as well as act as a role model, mentoring and coaching your team members
- Recruit and retain talent in the team through promoting positive and transparent communication, and a safe environment with a culture of innovation
- Represent the project inside and outside of the studio together with other core team members
Your skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience in the production of video games
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console from start to end
- Excellent knowledge of production, difficulties generally encountered by the teams, and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- You have strong experience in building and leading high performing teams
- Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.) Analytical skills required to optimize the budget and manage schedules and project resources to achieve desired results
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Up to date knowledge in different game genres
- Several years of experience in the production of video games and experience of shipping high-quality games as a Producer/Project Leader with full P&L responsibility
- Excellent understanding of game development processes and their various phases – ideally from conception to live
- High-level leadership skills – the ability to drive results while inspiring and motivating others
- Skills in coaching and mentoring team members and helping others to grow
- Strong expertise in project management tools and techniques and the ability to create structures, plans, budgets, and reports
- Understanding of key business concepts in the gaming industry and an ROI-driven mindset
- Driven and persistent attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and systematic working style, yet flexible in changing
If you are interested in creating something new in game development space, this is your chance to be part of something huge! Apply now and get the inside scoop on our new and exciting game IP!
This new opportunity and experience we're offering could be the open door you've been looking for to a new universe for you.
Even if you don’t fit all the requirements above, if building new systems, especially within game design and development is your passion, and you have a strong willingness to learn – don't hesitate to apply anyways, and let us know how you can contribute.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are very important for us. The creative potential and hard work of all our team members is what matters to us. You can be anyone or even any-thing, and as long as you're helping us create this amazing product we all love, you're more than welcome in our team. Moreover, diversity brings out creativity and it's valued and cherished at Metaverse Game Studios.