Metaverse Game Studios, Inc
St. Petersburg, Florida/ 2020
Metaverse Game Studios is a cross-platform game development and publishing company. Currently, we are working on Angelic, a narrative multiplayer Strategy RPG backed by the blockchain and set in a collaborative sci-fi metaverse.
The Angelic Game
Angelic combines turn-based strategy combat with a narrative RPG, all backed by a collaboratively crafting science-fiction setting thanks to blockchain technology. Get ready to shape a massive conflict in the dark and compelling universe of Angelic.
It will not be an easy journey, and each action will have deep echoing repercussions. But don’t worry, you won’t have to do it alone.
PLEASE APPLY IF ONLY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A FULL TIME POSITION - NO OUTSOURCE ARTISTS OR STUDIOS.
As a Storyboard Artist, you will be responsible for translating script- or outline-based story ideas into clear and entertaining visual sequences.
- Collaborate with the Director, cinematic and animation departments to discuss storytelling direction, design requirements, and encouraged a level of polish for our in-game and marketing cinematics
- Pitch thumbnails or rough storyboards through the creation process
- Provide cleaned-up storyboards with the best cinematic storytelling and entertainment value
- Provide status updates, troubleshoot, and review potential changes on a regular basis with production staff
- Attend and contribute to meetings and pitches as needed
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a storyboard artist
- A portfolio which demonstrates excellent storyboard drawing and cinematography skills
- Strong drawing skills with a demonstrated sense of storytelling, staging, composition, and character acting and body/face emotions
- A keen eye for cinematography, shape, color, and detail
- Ability to manage creation process from quick thumbnail passes to more detailed stages with having feedbacks from the directors and cinematics team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Storyboard Pro and/or Photoshop, also After Effects or equivalent
- Ability to manage your own time and work within deadlines
- Great communication and being a team player
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written